Saturday, May 8, 2010

I'm A Follower, Not A Leader.

So apparently I was told by a little birdie that I needed to make a new post because somebody was all sad and disappointed that there was not anything new to read every time they checked out my blog.

*sigh*

Some people are just so hard to please...


Ha ha! Well anyway, hmm what should I write about? I just do not know! Which is probably my problem with keeping up with this blog. What goes on in my head tends to like to just stay there, drives me nuts sometimes. Or at least more nuts than I already am. A little impossible to imagine that I might actually be able to become more crazy but hey we live in a world where nothing is impossible, no matter how improbable it seems to be. There is a little gem for you to hold onto and save for a rainy day. If you think about it, it is the truth. Just because we are not able to think of or comprehend how something might happen does not mean that it cannot; it just means that we lack what is necessary for it to. Lead can be turned into gold if you are able to find a way to mix and match the necessary subatomic particles to change the molecular structure.

Oh if only we had that kind of technology, imagine the possibilities! Having the ability to change one molecule into another would essentially solve world hunger, our issues on fossil fuels, lead a revolution into getting more out of our energy sources (including green energy). Global warming would be able to be dealt with, siphoning out the green house gases directly out of the atmosphere into whatever we need! So if there are any really smart brainy people out there reading this figure out how to do this and you will be the greatest person in human history. Savior of the entire world.

Now as fun as this has been to write, it is quite lame but I shall post it anyway otherwise I have just wasted a few minutes on this for nothing! And I have now wasted a few minutes of yours too. :)

How does that make you feel?

No comments: