Saturday, May 8, 2010

Can You Hear Me Now?

1. The phone rings. Who do you want it to be?
The phone rings and I expect somebody to actually be calling for me? Yeah like that ever happens!

2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
Well there was this one time that we stole it just because we had a lot of stuff to carry back and we had to walk.

3. If you had to kiss the last person you kissed, would you?
Well if I had to do kiss them I wouldn't exactly have an option not to now would I?

4. Do you take compliments well?
Compliments... those are those nice things people say about you right? The ones that just feed my ego into making me believe that I be awesome. Yeah I take them well I think.

5. Do you play Sudoku?
Do I ever? I even have it on both my phone and my iPod to play whenever I can!

6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive?
Well if Disney movies are anything to go by a pack of wolves would raise me as one of their own.

7. Do you like tongue rings?
I have nothing against them.

8. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
I was never lucky enough.

12. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs:
As long as they weren't a scientologist, those bastards can die. A horrible horrible death in fact.

13. Do you like to pursue or be pursued?
There's nothing wrong with a little both.

14. Use three words to describe yourself at the moment.
Happy, sleepy and hungry!

15. Do any songs make you cry?
I am a guy, we do not cry. lol

16. Are you continuing your education?
Fingers crossed on going back in the fall. :)

17. Do you know how to shoot a gun?
Yes, but probably not too well.

18. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you grab?
Well after making sure I was dressed, I'd probably try to grab my computer and my shiny new laptop too because I'm a complete and utter nerd like that.

19. Who was the last person you shared a bed with?
Wow it has been awhile since I have shared my bed with anybody. I am so alone.

21. Favorite children's movie?
Hmmm, well there was this one time when I was completely drunk and calling out for the Lion King so maybe it's that.

22. What color are your eyes?
Mostly green, on occasion they turn blue.

23. How tall are you?
Six foot three inches.

25. If you could do it over again, start from scratch, would you?
Assuming that this means my life, no I wouldn't. As much as I have hated my life I wouldn't want to give up the person I have become, and it's the past experiences that mold you into the person that you are.

26. Any secret admirers?
This is just a silly question, if I knew about a secret admirer than it would not really be a secret now would it?

27. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth?
No I have not. Do they even exist anymore?

28. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden?
I have never been to the Olive Garden.

29. Favorite ex?
Well I suppose that might have to be my first girlfriend.

31. Do u like mayo?
There's nothing like the tangy zip of Miracle Whip!

32.Do u like mustard?
Mmm mustard is so good.

33. Do you prefer to sleep or eat?
Sleep when I'm sleeping and eating when I'm eating. But never together at the same time.

34. Do you look like your mom or dad?
My dad I guess.

35. How long does it take you to shower?
Depends on if I shave while I'm in there, but can range from 10 to 25 minutes.

36. Can you do the splits?
Uh sort of. I have done it before but most of the time it is not always voluntary.

37. What movie do you want to see right now?
Iron Man 2 nuff said.

39. What did you do for New Years?
I was hanging out with my good friend Nina. We pretty much just watched movies but it was good times.

40. Do you think The Grudge was crappy?
I haven't seen it so I can't properly judge it though I'll have to say it was crap.

42. Do you own a camera phone?
YES! I love my crackberry!! ♥

44. Was your mom a cheerleader?
Nope.

45. What's the last letter of your middle name?
E.

47. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
Never enough.

48. Do you like care bears?
Used to watch the cartoon all the time.

49. What do you buy at the Movies?
Something to drink, maybe something to snack on. All depends on what I feel like at the time.

50. Do you know how to play poker?
I do.

51.Do you wear your seat belt?
Always, ok not always. I am a rebel.

52. What do you wear to sleep?
It ranges from nothing to just passing out in what I'm wearing.

53. Anything big ever happen in your town?
I'll have to get back to you on that.

54. is your hair straight or curly?
Straight for the most part.

55. Is your tongue pierced?
Nope.

56. Do you like Liver and Onions?
Eww.

57.Have you ever been in love?
Yes I have.

58. Do you like funny or serious people better?
Funny people are more entertaining.

59. Ever been to L.A.?
Not yet.

63. Do you hate chocolate?
I hate the imitation crap.

65. Are you a gullible person?
Sometimes, but I'm always skeptical.

66. Do you need a bf/gf to be happy?
lol this is a funny question.

67. do you have socks on right now?
Yes I am but only because I have not taken them off yet.

68. Are you easy to get along with?
For the most part.

69. What is your favorite time of day?
The night.

70. Do you like PINK?
Pink is overrated.

No comments: