Monday, May 3, 2010

Back With A Vengence?

One year, six months and twenty-seven days ago I made my last post...

I know, I know, I am completely horrible at this whole blogging thing. I fail epically. Please forgive me in this short-coming, pretty please?

I will be honest with you now though, I have nothing really to say the moment. Not that there has not been anything worthy to post in the past year and a half but just because I am quite tired and very sore so I will just leave you with the knowledge that I have not forgot about this and I will try to be a better blogger for you all.

"Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits." - Thomas Jefferson

2 comments:

OnCloudNine9 said...

there should be a like button :)

... said...

If there was a like button than you wouldn't leave a comment!