Tuesday, May 11, 2010

42

So what is the question?

Furthermore; why is that life always seems to be filled with way more questions than answers? Or maybe is that just a by product of intelligence? Our innate ability to be curious about anything and everything in the universe has driven us to seek out its answers and causing us to ask even more and more questions. Some questions are surely never to be answered no matter how hard we seek to find the solution.

I have an answer though that I have come across in my journey through life and that answer comes in the form of deliciousness. The sweet sweet taste of doughnuts, oh how they make me feel all good inside. And now I have come across something that every kitchen needs!

Behold!
http://www.thinkgeek.com/homeoffice/kitchen/d7bf/

A personal doughnut cooker that is nonetheless healthy, cutting out all that deep frying. Which probably means they will not taste as good but who wants to die of clogged arteries anyway?

So I bet you thought this was going to be a serious post when you started reading? Silly people.


“I bought a doughnut and they gave me a receipt for the doughnut... I don't need a receipt for the doughnut. I give you money and you give me the doughnut, end of transaction. We don't need to bring ink and paper into this. I can't imagine a scenario that I would have to prove that I bought a doughnut. To some skeptical friend, 'don't even act like I didn't that doughnut, I've got the documentation right here... It's in my file at home. ...Under "D"'."
Mitch Hedberg (American Comedian, 1968-2005)

No comments: