Saturday, June 4, 2011

No Fucking Quote On This One.

This is the extent of my night. A girl who I slept with once has started to host poker nights about every month or so and invites me because well I like poker. Now her and I have some history due to the fact that we slept together once and I flat out ignored and avoided her for at least six months and in that process apparently broke her heart as she actually had real feelings for me, which I only just learned about. Regardless, another person who ended up showing up tonight was this co-worker of the girl I slept with, and her name was Haley. Now Haley did not just display a bit of cleavage, she put it out there for the world to see and I was sitting beside her and how things were set up was partially in the path of me view of the hockey game on the tv. So while I was looking at said hockey game I had ample opportunity to take in the wonderment of her bosoms. Awhile after we finished playing poker we get into talking about sex and sharing stories, which did not really help me at all seeing as not only have I gone without masturbating for over a week now, but also being caught up on checking out Haley over the course of the night. Needless to say I was a bit turned on. At one point I realized that I was never going to catch the last bus of the night that I needed to catch in order to get home. Haley however offered to give me a ride since she lived in my general area. I graciously accepted the offer and let my imagination run wild for a bit about what could happen. But then, it happened. About 10 minutes after the offer to give me a ride was put out there she brings up the fact that she has a boyfriend. I was just all fucking fuck fuck fuck! I was quite worked up at this point and was none to pleased to hear about that.

So as I sit here now typing this out I cannot help but feel that I have a slight case of the blue balls, mostly done to myself with letting my imagination getting out of hand with the nights events but it has happened. I have also realized that life is a cruel fucking bitch.



Please excuse the profanity.

No comments: