Sunday, June 5, 2011

Control Is Never Achieved

...when sought after directly. It is the surprising outcome of letting go. (James Arthur Ray)

I came across this little blog awhile ago (click here to see it) and since I read it, it has been stuck in my head. Now if you read the story, and you may want to read the story, it is quite provocative and very enticing. That is not why I am stuck on it though, it just seems to me that the actions would not progress the way that they she has told. So I propose my own little what if scenario for the talented writer to consider.

What if I was there right now?
What if I was leading you on and making you believe that you were going to take from me what you wanted?
What if you learned the truth?
The truth that you were not the one that was in control.

__She got down on her knees no kiss, no encouragement, just pure desire and curiosity. She was too caught up in what she was after to realize that I had other plans for her but I was willing to play along for a moment or two. Her hands hands running up his legs, slowly making her way up to her goal. The zipper between her fingers she pulls down on it as she looks up at him. This is my moment he thought and with no more warning then a slight smile and a shake of the head, in one fluid like motion he picked her up off the ground and slammed her back hard up against the wall. His eyes were locked onto hers, looking down at her, no words were being said, just an intense stare of desire between them that seemed to be for an eternity but was only a few seconds before he moved his leg between hers. Pressing his knee up firmly into that magical area of her body that would soon be his for the taking. Keeping her pressed against the wall, he started to lift his knee up higher and higher until they were eye to eye. A slow lick of his lips before he moved in closer, but not to kiss her, to tease her a little. Moving his lips lightly over hers then up her cheek towards her ear. Breathing slightly into her ear before whispering, "You're not in control, you never were." Moving his head away slowly, he gives her a sly smile before grabbing her tightly enough by her waist to leave marks. He now takes his knee away from supporting her and she is now completely at his mercy for him to do whatever he pleases.


I think I will be stopping this here, it's not quite as detailed or graphic as hers was but I think it is well enough and I hope that she will let me know what she thinks about my take on her little passion project.

And who knows maybe I will continue it someday on my own.


Today I am in a fit of rage. Everything from my baseball team to my computer has just buried itself inside of me and poisoning my usual calm and cool demeanor. Couple that with my sexual frustrations of last night and we get a continuation of my little story here.


There he is, holding her firmly and still up off the ground with his bare hands. She is helpless in this position, only able to wait until he makes his next move. He looks into her eyes as his grip around her waist tightens, his fingertips pressing deeply into her skin that the little bit of fingernails he has start to pierce her flesh. Her skin starts to sting slight as sweat gets into the little tiny marks. He lets her down slowly, sliding his hands down and out from underneath her shirt where he then grabs the bottom hem and lifts it up and over her, tossing it across the room. Looking down at her he plays with the straps on her bra, snapping them against her pale skin, he is enjoying inflicting little bits of pain on her and knowing that there is a lot more to come. He softly caressing her skin with his fingers as he traces line on her exposed skin, slowly and carefully moving downward towards her jeans. Popping off the button and undoing the zipper, he slides the jeans off of her legs and throws them with her shirt. Taking a moment to check out his prize, there she is standing there in nothing but her bra and panties. He smiles softly and picks her up once more carrying her towards the bed and throwing her violently onto it. Grabbing one of the knives she always keeps close to her bed, he slides it underneath the straps of her bra and cuts right through. He does this enough times so that there is nothing holding it there anymore and then lightly glides the blade down over her skin, just enough so that she can feel the blade but without leaving any cuts until with a quick little flick one little cut here, and another one there. Upon reaching her panties, he makes a couple quick cuts and rips them off of her, leaving her completely exposed. Again he starts tracing lines onto her skin with the knife, occasionally giving her little cuts until he brings the knife down between her legs. Switching his grip so that now he is holding the blade, he slides the pommel all the way inside of her until all that is left is nothing but the blade sticking out. Leaving the blade there for safe keeping, he moves her around on the bed so that she is on her back and her head is hanging over the edge. As he begins to take off his pants he says to her, "you finally get the taste that you always wanted." Now standing in front of her completely naked, with his cock swelling in his hands, he places the head of it on her lips and pushing it inside of her mouth. Rocking his hips gently back and forth working all the way to the back of her throat and as she begins to swallows it, he goes even deeper. Holding her by her shoulders, so that she is not able to move, he starts rocking his hips back and forth a little more aggressively and begins to put her mouth to some really good use.



Well I think that is enough for now but I will definitely have to get back to this at some point.

No comments: