Thursday, November 25, 2010

Tomorrow, And Tomorrow, And Tomorrow

Creeps in this petty pace from day to day (William Shakespeare)


It has been almost a month since my last post and I figured it was time that I should stop putting off writing something.

Unfortunately for the past while my insomnia has been increasingly getting worse and worse and on the scale of enjoyability it rates quite low.

Like always, my time has been mostly spent in my room huddled in front of my monitors though even that did not go smoothly this past month. For some unforeseen reasons my computer decided to, well to put it bluntly, fuck up. I was not pleased at this discovery. Luckily enough I was sufficiently able to back up everything that I wanted to keep before I had to format my hard drive and reinstall windows. My rating for this is low to moderate.

A notable highlight of the month was the date that I went on a date with a very lovely woman. It was very enjoyable with the highest rating, obviously.

Another noteworthy event has been "The Walking Dead" on AMC, as well as the graphic novel series that the show is being adapted from. A couple weeks before hearing about the show I had purchased the first volume in the hard cover series and was impressed with what I read. So upon hearing about the show and having it finally clue in that it was based off the graphic novel that I had bought I could not wait to check out the show. The show does not follow the story to the letter from the books but it does definitely keep the feel which I think is more important. I have since bought the second volume in the series and look forward to the others as well as more shows from the series. The enjoyment rating for this is at a mid-high level.


This brief catalog of events has been brought to in part by me.

No comments: