Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Challenge ACCEPTED!

(Barney Stinson, How I Met Your Mother)


S
o approximately twenty-four hours ago I had, oddly enough, a faithful reader make a suggestion of what I should do for my blog and well though great as that suggestion was I think I will expand it a little bit. I hope that is alright with you my only faithful reader.

So my day started off at about 9:00am in the morning when my alarm went off and I got up out of bed to go pee. It was a good pee. The first one in the morning is always very relieving. After which I decided to crawl back into bed since I am still having troubles falling asleep, not too long after I fell back asleep the doorbell rang. Of course I decided to ignore it because I wanted nothing to do with who was on the other. Last week the rental agency for the townhouse sent over some people to do a checkup on the furnace and they came to the conclusion that it needed to be replaced. Which who was on the other side of the door this morning. So my roommate took care of it and let them inside. Though, when I finally got my butt out of bed there was nobody here. Not my roommate, not my roommate's dog and not one of the people who were going to look at the furnace. I thought it was odd but alas I did not complain.

Anyway, I started to get ready for my class and I have to say I looked good before I left. Oh yes, I was a hottie today. I know you probably do not believe me but everybody has their good days and I had one today. I digress, on my way out the door I decided that I wanted to walk to the o-train station instead of take the bus. Yay for exercise! On my walk towards the station I started thinking about the time a few weeks ago when I saw a young woman walking their child who was attached with a leash. It was one of those leashes that attached around the torso and not the neck so it was not as cruel or comically amusing as it could have been. Sadly did not see that again today. Would have been awesome though. So as I continued my walk, nothing eventful happened at all. I listened to my iPod, passed some people on the sidewalk, almost get run over by a car, same ole, same ole. I get to the o-train station the train is there but pulls away before I actually got to it, I did not mind at all. I sat down on a bench and waited until the next train came. I got on it, sat down and took the wonderful six minute ride to the campus.

Campus, it is a wonderful place. Full of life and people, books and learning, and a couple of chicks walking up the stairs ahead of me talking about how they hoped if he was going to be able to pull out in time. Oh if only I could have heard more of that conversation, I bet it was absolutely delight...wait for it...ful! Delightful! Sorry, How I Met Your Mother is a great show. My class today was the dreaded algebra, but it is not so dreadful. My teacher is actually not bad, I mean for one you can actually understand what he is saying despite his accent. In all honesty though, I do not really pay attention to what he says. I copy down what he writes on the blackboard and when he breaks off writing to go over about what it is he writes about I play sudoku on my blackberry. On the genius difficulty. That is just how I role. Semi-colon end parenthesis.

Class was class, boring, dull and I kicked ass at sudoku like always. It was the only class I had today so after which I gathered my belongings and headed back to the o-train. Hoped on, and because it was that time of the day it was packed as usual during the rush hour. Quite comfortable when you're squished up against the side, luckily it is a very short ride so no harm done. After the train ride, I decided to walk home and on the way I stopped in at Walmart and picked up myself two big mac meals, super-sized of course. I am a fatty fatty two by four.

After getting home, I devoured my dinner while starting to watching old episodes of not How I Met Your Mother, because I am all caught up with those. I have switched from that to Two and a Half Men, which in my opinion is another good show. I have managed to get through all of season one of that show and am currently onto season two out of eight season. I have quite a ways to go, I am however, confident that I will be able to prevail in my quest to watch hours upon hours of the senseless comedy of Charlie Sheen.

And ladies and gentlemen that was my day today. Not glamorous, not exciting, and not worthy of writing a blog post about but it was done anyway. How does it feel to have wasted your time reading it? I am going to guess not too good, not too good at all.

No comments: