Friday, January 14, 2011

The First.

Given the name that I have chosen for this blog it is easily deduced that I will be writing about my memories as I of course remember them. Obviously when a person tries to remember things from their past it is not always one hundred percent accurate, things get lost over time. I will do my best though to be as thorough and precise as possible.

Seeing as this is the first post of this new blog, I should recount my earliest memory that I have in my mind.

The earliest thing I can remember from my life is being at my Grandmother's house all dressed up in some pretty fancy dress clothes, tiny little dress pants, a dress shirt and a vest to be precise. There were a bunch of people around also dressed up for whatever reason. At the time I was small enough that I could not just raise my leg up and put it back down on a step to climb a set of stairs like that. I actually had to climb up them. No idea how old I was exactly but it would have easily been within the first few years of my life.

Now later on there was a moment when I was older (roughly nine or ten years old) when my mother, my sister, my brother and I were sitting around in the living room and somehow ended up talking old memories and I brought up this memory of mind to see if my mom could give me more clarity about it, which she did not give much. She ended up saying that it must have been so and so's wedding, I do not recognize the names then and I certainly do not remember who she said now. My mom at the time also ended up telling me that I could not have been more than two years old at the time.

So my first memory comes from way back when I was less than two years old, in my opinion that is kind of cool. And with this being said, I shall leave you to your own memories.

No comments: