Friday, August 5, 2011

Close The Door.

Write with no one looking over your shoulder. Don't try to figure out what other people want to hear from you; figure out what you have to say. It's the one and only thing you have to offer. (Barbara Kingsolver)



Once again I must apologize for my lack of writing the past couple months. My birthday was last month and it is admittedly the worst time of the year for me; this year proved to be no better. It had put me into this unshakable melancholy state that is still lingering on even now. Then you can add in the feeling of being abandoned by some people on top of that, which made things seem worse then what they really were or still are I guess. Such is life though. More often then not though people are out for nothing more than their own selfishness, which you cannot really blame them for either. After all it is just part of human nature. Even I cannot deny that I have had my moments where I have only looked out for myself, while walking away from others.

Shame on them and shame on me as well.

No comments: