Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Taste You Can See!

Alright so instead of forgetting all about this blog I figured I better give this a new post.

So this is a little belated but it'd be about two weeks ago my parents were down at a friends house having a few drinks and helping him out with some yard work and then my Dad decided to invite him back to dinner for some liver and onions. That's not really important though. My dad came home and started with supper and when it was just about ready he sent me to go get his friend. While I was there he then decided to give me a lecture about how I should do shit with my life and get motivated and the whole time I was just thinking at how ridiculous it is that my parents will not say anything to me about it; however, they pawn it off on a family friend.

How messed up is that? If they do not have the balls to say it to me, why should I care or listen to somebody who does not even know me half as much as my parents do. Which by the way on the scale of 1 to a 100 they rate at a 7.



On a much lighter note, I am now coaching a 13-14 year old boys baseball. So far we have 1 win and 1 loss. It's a good bunch of kids and I have high hopes for them to do well.

No comments: