Thursday, March 3, 2011

To Be Titled At A Later Time

At this very moment in time I am currently sitting in one of my economics classes and as you may be able to tell I am not paying all that much attention to what is being taught. Lately it seems to becoming more and more apparent that I am have a tad bit of A.D.D., it is an interesting fact to know. Not that I will actually do anything to help correct the situation because well I am a stubborn mule in that manner, even though it is quite the pain in the ass when I actually would like to get some studying done or any assignment that is due. The last few assignments that I have had I have always started and finished them in the wee hours of the morning on the day that they are due. My studying habits for my midterms have been the same way. Not that I have a huge issue with this it is just that every now and then it would be nice if I could get things done a little ahead of time. Hopefully this coming week I will be able to put this into practice since that I have an assignment due on Thursday, as well as a midterm to write on the same day.

Keep your fingers crossed for me, or not if you are a jerk.

No comments: